Saturday, August 18, 2012

PHOTOSHOP PROBLEMS.

 I think I have expressed my lack of enthusiasm for Photoshop before, but anyway. I wanted to show a few things I've done in Photoshop. Above You'll see a cartoon dolphin waiting for me to finish drawing a beach ball. You're welcome. Below we see an owl, that's it. My first problem with Photoshop is that I don't have one of those fancy drawing tablets and Photoshop painting with a mouse is annoying. 
 Next is Timothy Q. Mouse. (I haven't seen the movie)

 Next is a really of model drawing of Screwball squirrel brandishing a fly swatter. Notice the simple gradient tool made background. That's the only Photoshop trick I know.
 Here we have Graffiti Ferret. It's a Photoshoped version of another drawing I did in my sketchbook. I'll post that next time
 I did this winter squirrel freehand with the mouse (that's why it's so wonky) Now It graces the wallpaper of my Zune. hahah no one has a Zune.
 Cookie Monster.
and good night every one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment