Saturday, August 4, 2012

DOGS

 Here are some dogs that I've drawn over the years. I thought I'd do this to sort out some of my drawings. 1st is this cartoon beagle i did circa 2011
 Next we have a colored pencil drawing I did back in the summer of 2009 on a peice of wood (notice the lines)
 This stoner dog was done in 2010. fun fact. (I got this idea while day dreaming and staring at some wadded up napkins in my trashcan. while staring at them i notice they made an image. I drew directly from what i saw in the trash.)
 I did this little watercolor painting for a friend of mine who loves to read a lot in the summer of 2011.
 Huckleberry Hound is one of my favorite cartoon characters ever. i did this free hand (or free mouse) in MS Paint. Done in 2010
 This ugly sketch was done in late 2009
 Huckleberry Hound again. this is actually a very old drawing done back in 08 or 07 i'm not sure.
 Another quick sketch that I'm not sure when i drew.
a prairie dog. so THERE

No comments:

Post a Comment